Versions' change log

Please ask questions, report bugs and share your ideas about SmartFormer Gold for Joomla in this forum

Update Change Log for 1.2.1?

Postby trupenny_tech » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:32 am

My SmartFormer Gold just updated to v1.2.1 but I don't see a changelog.

Thanks for doing such a great job!!!

Trupenny Technology

IToris team wrote:SmartFormer Gold v.1.2.0

New Feature SmartFormer Gold is now compatible with Joomla 1.6
The SFG plugins (Record Controller, Digital Signature, PayPal, PDF) are also compatible.

New Feature
SmartFormer Gold and all plugins now also work correctly with PHP 5.3.0 and higher. Before the debugger could return the "Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated" error.

Bug
If chekcbox was checked, then user returned back to the page and unchecked it - the DB kept the previous value. Fixed.

Bug
Dutch language pack corrected.

Bug
When the form was uploaded from backup, there was an error message 'Incorrect backup file' though the form was uploaded correctly. Fixed

Bug
Some servers (and Denver packs) added extra UTF-8 symbols in JS, PHP, HTML and JS editors to the beginning of the code when new forms were created. Fixed.

Bug
In the list of submissions the columns for groups of checkboxes/radiobuttons in the tables were duplicated. Fixed.
trupenny_tech

Re: Versions' change log

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Bump
Restating request for changelog - trying to identify cause of issues in SFG.
Keeping this list of changes current would be most appreciated and will help reduce support requests.
Duke

Re: Versions' change log

Postby Civilian » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 am

[quote="Duke"]Bump
Restating request for changelog - trying to identify cause of issues in SFG.
Keeping this list of changes current would be most appreciated and will help reduce support requests.[/quote]
Does this list of changes already exists? I'm eager to have a look through it.
Civilian

Previous

Return to SmartFormer Gold for Joomla