Custom MultiAdd to wishlist issue

This area is devoted to Multiple Wishlists. Please ask questions, report bugs and share ideas here.

Custom MultiAdd to wishlist issue

Postby beyondws » Tue May 07, 2013 8:49 am

I've worked out a custom module that will add multiple items to the wishlists. In the grid and list views for a product category, each product has a qty box, you can type a numeric value in one or many of the qty boxes and hit a "Add multiple to Wishlist" button and the items will be added to the wishlist of your choice in the desired quantities.

This works fine generally, except when the item is already in a wishlist. If I want to add the same item(s) to a new wishlist then the new wishlist gets a qty of 1 and the old wishlist gets the quantity that I wanted to go into the new wishlist. This may be difficult to understand without seeing it.

If I try to add an individual item from the individual product view it all works as expected.

My multiadd code reuses the core addAction code for wishlists, just loops through it for each product to be added, so I'm not sure where things are going wrong.

I've observed that when the above issue occurs, that the quantity is added BEFORE the select wishlist popup comes up (I can see it through the faded area behind the popup)

Since the MWishlist code is encrypted, I'm troubleshooting against a black hole. Can you offer any Help?

Magento 1.7.0.2, MWishlists 1.1.2
beyondws

Re: Custom MultiAdd to wishlist issue

Postby beyondws » Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

I'm curious if it is related to an update action vs an add action.
beyondws

Re: Custom MultiAdd to wishlist issue

Postby IToris team » Thu May 09, 2013 3:15 am

Hi beyondws,

If you need open source you can upgrade your license of Multiple Wishlists to Premium. Please email on support@itoris.com for the upgrade.

Regards,
ITORIS team
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to Multiple Wishlists