Displaying Attribute Sets/Sub-Attribute Sets in a Tab

This area is devoted to Product Tab Slider. Please ask questions, report bugs and share ideas here.

Displaying Attribute Sets/Sub-Attribute Sets in a Tab

Postby kaylie.kipe » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

I just bought the extension and have been playing around with it a bit trying to get it to display specific attributes in a specified tab. Could you tell me if this is possible and, if so, how to go about doing it?

Here's an example:

I have an attribute set for a product, say "TV Attributes." Within that attribute set, I have the attributes separated into two folders: "TV Attributes" and "TV Editorial Attributes." I want the "TV Attributes" to display in one tab and the "TV Editorial Attributes" to display in another.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide and please let me know if you need clarification!
kaylie.kipe

Re: Displaying Attribute Sets/Sub-Attribute Sets in a Tab

Postby innovaction » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 am

Hi. I'm also interested in placing group of attributes in separate tabs.

Definitely will pay such a feature.

Innovaction
innovaction

Postby IToris team » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am

Hi,

You can output an attribute using the following syntax: {{attribute_code}}. If you want to display several attributes create a custom tab. Create a table using WYSIWYG. Insert needed attributes into the table cells, i.e. {{description}}, {{special_price}}, etc. Codes of available attributes can be taken from Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Attributes of Magento.

Regards,
IToris team
IToris team
Site Admin

Postby innovaction » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 am

thanks. thats what I did. but I waited for attribute with no value fix. Thanks for todays update

innovaction
innovaction

Return to Product Tabs Slider