Store Login

This area is devoted to Store Login Access. Please ask questions, report bugs and share ideas here.

Store Login

Postby rclark6387 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm

I am having an issue getting this extension to work as stated. I want one of my stores require login and only specific users to be able to log in. Right now I have turned off new customer registration since we will be registering customers on the back end manually to allow sync to an inventory management software. Since I have turned off new customer registration, all i get is a blank page.

In the description of the product, it clearly states " With this extension you will be able to easily manage where your customers can login and where they can’t depending on the store they have created account in.". - My customers cannot log in at all since there is no place to login.

I purchased this extension to make a store private and to require login to view a store. Please let me know if this product does not have this ability so I can initiate a refund.
rclark6387

Re: Store Login

Postby IToris team » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello rclark6387,

Please contact support@itoris.com and provide them a temporary admin access.

If you have any issue please contact support department immediately

IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Postby cdcaveman@gmail.com » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 am

i'm having the same problem... i'm trying to put together a wholesale retail site.. i'm moving from coldfusion.. got everything set up.. but the store access isn't working right.. when i restrict access to my wholesale site.. it breaks my theme and i see no place to log in...
cdcaveman@gmail.com

Postby IToris team » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello cdcaveman@gmail.com,

Please contact support@itoris.com directly by email. We will help you solve the issue.

IToris team
IToris team
Site Admin

Postby cdcaveman@gmail.com » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Support is quick... gotta love that.... trick is remember if you have two websites set up in one installation your going to need to buy two licenses for the Store Login Access or it won't work..
cdcaveman@gmail.com

Return to Store Login Access