Tabs not showing up

This area is devoted to Product Tab Slider. Please ask questions, report bugs and share ideas here.

Tabs not showing up

Postby Stefano » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi.

I have installed Product Tabs Slider on a test site that I am building, but tabs do not appear in product page.
Everything is fine in the backend/admin page. I have set up the "description" tab and a custom one.
I am using the template Hellowired.

Could you please let me know how to make it work?

Thank you.
Stefano

Postby IToris team » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:24 am

Hello Stefano,

Product Tabs Slider is guaranteed to work correctly with standard Magento templates for Magento since v.1.3.x and higher.

Hellowired template can potentially conflict with the extension thus preventing tabs from correct display. Some custom templates override standard Magento classes that are required for the correct work of the Product Tabs Slider.

We provide separate service “Professional Installation” for custom templates. We will set up the components according to your template within this service.

Please provide a temporary admin and ftp access. Please send details to support@itoris.com. We will check our extension and your template and let you know if you need “Professional Installation” service.

Best regards,
IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Re: Tabs not showing up

Postby bromios » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello

I have the same problem with my store that run a Magento 1.4.2.0 version and using the Hello Simple theme.
I has been installed the Tabs Slider from Itoris Installer today and the tabs not working in product page. The reindex data and cleanup cache runned for two times, but the error persist yet.

Please check in the following address: http://www.joiasdabeleza.com.br/joia/cr ... 00-gr.html

Wait your help

Kind regards
bromios

Postby maxxbax » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi iToris team,

i have the same problem BUT i installed your extension in magento 1.5.1.0 with their standard theme. i think it should act with the original standard theme from magento or not?

Here a screenshot of my localhost system:

Can anyone help me in this case?

I see only a black line. :(

my settings:
magento 1.5.1.0
Theme: default magento
extension: is enabled
switch tabs on: click
color theme: rounded black
maxxbax

Postby IToris team » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Hello Maxxbax,

Each tab should be enabled separately after creation.

Please open the component (System - IToris Extensions - Product Tab Slider), find block "Brick to Tab association" (where you created your tabs), find column Enabled and enable each tab.

Kind regards,
IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Tabs not showing up

Postby seegma » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 pm

I use magento 1.4.2.
Magento installed the panel, but does not show the tables, I changed the themes, but no appears no table.
seegma

Postby IToris team » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:48 pm

The problem with tabs is solved for our client Seegma. We added tabs to the front end.

If you have the same problems (tabs are not displayed on the front end) please contact support@itoris.com. They will find the reason and solution for your site.

IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to Product Tabs Slider