good news

Please ask questions, report bugs and share your ideas about JoDDa in this forum

good news

Postby stickleback » Wed May 12, 2010 1:59 pm

my client has told me that multilingual facility is no longer a requirement - so I'm going to be able to use this component - which looks to have all the features I need - except possibly one

My client has a couple of thousand members on another site which he wants to bulk import into the new site.

Now, I'm guessing that I can't import photographs directly (that would be too much to ask)- but can I import my existing database into JoDDa?

I also need to ask how I can integrate JoDDa with a subscription payment - I'd like to be able to have two or three user types with increasing access - and at different pricing, I've downloaded the user manual but see nothing about this - surely this is included somehow?

Sorry to be asking these questions, but I need to make sure I can do all the things I want to be able to do before making my selection and starting work....

Thanks
:lol:
stickleback

Postby IToris team » Fri May 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello Stickleback,

Did your client use joomla for his old site?

We plan paid subscriptions in the following releases. If you can't wait you can order the customization component to your site. In this case, please contact our sales department sales@itoris.com
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to JoDDa