Unable to install Record Controller

Please ask questions, report bugs and share your ideas about SmartFormer Gold for Joomla in this forum

Unable to install Record Controller

Postby mharrod » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi
I have just downloaded Record Controller from the web site. When I install it into Joomla 1.5, I get the error message "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package."

Could you look at the package and verify whether there should be another XML file as well as the manifest XML file?
If this is the only XML file, why wouldn't it be recognised?

Thanks
Mike
mharrod

Postby IToris team » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

The problem is solved.
IToris team
Site Admin

Re: Unable to install Record Controller

Postby siteleas » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:03 pm

I am getting the very same error. I have redownloaded the install package but that doesn't make any difference. Please! How do I solve this problem?
siteleas

Postby gicleeprinter9 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 am

I am having the same error trying to install the SFG plugins FORM MIGRATOR and PAYPAL.
Both give the error "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" upon trying to do the extension install using Joomla 1.7
BTW, I am running Joomla 1.7 from the "jupgrade" directory as part of their upgrade procedure so that I can make sure the new version runs the web site properly before bringing Joomla 1.7 online (joomla 1.5) is currently live.
Many changes to modules, some CSS naming and extensions. Have everything working now except converting my SmartForm forms to SmartForm Gold.

But since this error won't let me install the convertor program, can not move ahead with web site upgrade.
Please help.
gicleeprinter9

Postby IToris team » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello All!

If you have the same problem please contact support@itoris.com, provide them a temporary admin access and send ref to this topic. Support team will install Record Controller manually.

IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to SmartFormer Gold for Joomla