Quick Buy + Ajax search

Please ask questions, report bugs and share your ideas about Installer in this forrum

Quick Buy + Ajax search

Postby Patrick » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:20 am

Great extension, though I have a problem.

I am using Customer Groups 2 Catalog extension (http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/customer-groups-catalog2-4585.html)
giving us the ability to hide products and categorys from customer groups.

Your extension works very well until I search for any keyword found in a hidden product... at which point the 'loading results...' just hangs.

* the built in magento search works fine with the groups 2 catalog extension.

Any idea as to where the problem might be? I would very much like to use this extension as it suits my customers needs very nicely.

Thanks for any help or direction

Patrick
Patrick

Re: Quick Buy + Ajax search

Postby IToris team » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi Patrick,

It's probably because developers can't guarantee compatibility with other 3rd-party extensions. Most likely the 'Customer Groups 2 Catalog' extension overrides the standard Magento's search not caring of other extensions using the search function. This is neither an issue of 'Customer Groups 2 Catalog' nor of 'Quick Buy'. They are both compatible with Magento but have a conflict.

Email the link to your Quick Buy to support@itoris.com and provide a condition for your 'hidden' product. We'll check what that can be.

regards,
IToris team
IToris team
Site Admin

Postby raj1986 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi,
First, we installed Quick buy in Magento version 1.5.x.

Recently we upgraded the Magento to 1.7.x. After upgrade, in quick buy shows the price as undefined NaN. Please help t oresolve the problem.
raj1986

Postby IToris team » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi raj1986,

The issue was fixed several versions ago. Please make sure you have the latest version of the extension. Open System -> IToris Extensions -> IToris Installer. Click the green "Update" icon for the extension.
If you have the latest version and experience the same issue please email the URL to your QuickBuy on support@itoris.com

Regards,
IToris team
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to IToris Installer for Magento Extensions