Can't Specify Website/Store to Apply Activation Key to!!!

Please ask questions, report bugs and share your ideas about Installer in this forrum

Can't Specify Website/Store to Apply Activation Key to!!!

Postby catalysts » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

I have purchased the QuickBuy extension for use on my site. I currently have two "websites" running on my Magento installation: Retail and Wholesale. Retail was the original "Base" store and Wholesale came later.

However, I need to enable QuickBuy in Wholesale and the admin configuration keeps telling me I need another activation key, even though I have tried to disable/remove it from the base website view. How can I have the Activation Key SKIP the default store and apply itself to the Wholesale view? Please help ASAP.
catalysts

Re: Can't Specify Website/Store to Apply Activation Key to!!

Postby catalysts » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

OK, this extension doesn't look like it will work for us. I started testing with the retail storefront I mentioned, just to see what would happen. We've got over 260 product SKUs in the catalog and only 2 products show up with certain searches. Most searches for a specific product name or category come up with no results. Is there something I'm missing?
catalysts

Postby IToris team » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 am

Hello catalysts,

Try the following:
1. Register your default store (Retail)
2. Log into your account at www.itoris.com
3. Reset the key
4. In your magento backend go to System -> IToris Extensions -> IToris Installer
5. For QuickBuy click icon "Licese Key Manager" (violet, a key depicted)
6. In appeared popup click button Add
7. Enter the same serial and write the Unsecure URL for your Wholesale site starting with http:// and without index.php, e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/wholesale/ or http://wholesale.mywebsite.com/

As regards your searching. QuickBuy searches in Title, SKU, Description of the product. The search criteria are: the full match or all words inclusion.
If you have any concerns please email on support@itoris.com

Regards,
IToris Team
IToris team
Site Admin

Postby catalysts » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 am

OK, I have applied the license key to the correct wholesale store now.

However, I've looked at the search criteria that yo mentioned and exact searches for words that are included in the title or description are failing to find any matches. I am also searching by category name (parent, parent of parent, root, etc.) and nothing comes up that way.
catalysts

Postby IToris team » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi catalysts,

Can you send us your search criteria and the link to your Quick Buy?

Regards,
IToris support
IToris team
Site Admin

Return to IToris Installer for Magento Extensions